Nuichan
Post Crafter

Listing prices error

Prices shown on the storefront and in the featured listings shown increased prices.  Click on the listing and the correct prices are shown.

Any idea what might cause this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Listing prices error

This has been going on for about 5 days.  The next day all the ones with weird prices we're back to normal in my shop.

1 Like
Nuichan
Post Crafter

Only noticed it today.  Hope it will be gone by tomorrow.  $15 to $20 unwanted increases are not good for business

0 Likes

Betreff: Listing prices error

In my store the issue started today.

Is it possible that Etsy has a trial running to show prices including shipping costs?

1 Like
Nuichan
Post Crafter

Betreff: Listing prices error

It's only on a few of my listings, so don't think it is the shipping costs. Also because I offer free shipping for most of my designs

2 Likes

I have this problem for a couple of weeks now, I messaged Etsy but they say the prices are shown correctly.

1 Like
Nuichan
Post Crafter

Will contact support later today.  The extra amount added is very odd. $16.91 Sure doesn't come from shipping costs.

0 Likes

I sell digital product so shipping costs can't be it

1 Like
Nuichan
Post Crafter

All seems back normal today.  Let's hope it stays that way!

0 Likes
MomoChardoSTUDIO
Inspiration Seeker

Noticed this today in my shop.   Price displayed in store and in search is incorrect, however once you click on product then price is correct. Two table runners out of 16 showing incorrect HIGHER price. Did chat with Etsy and they recc. revising price by $1, then save, then edit again back to original price.  This solved the issue but now after looking at all items while signed out "as a shopper", it's an issue in multiple sections, 1-3 listings per section. I quickly fixed them but this is unacceptable if there is a glitch that is not being addressed! Noone should be expected to have to check how their prices are being displayed every hour....  Sellers could be losing sales over this if prices are being displayed higher than they should be. 

1 Like
Nuichan
Post Crafter

Yes, this is unacceptable.  I just found another one in my store, I changed one of the tags and that restored the price back to normal as well.  For sure, I have been losing sales over this, it made some of my designs 20% more expensive!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.