Issue printing shipping labels

After I buy shipping labels, the page that we print the labels from comes up blank, even when I refresh the page and after cleaning out my cache.  I am presently having to print the shipping labels from the completed orders section (by clicking on "print" right under the tracking number). The shipping labels print from there, no problem, but it appears there may be a technical issue at work here.   Anybody else?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
12 Replies

Re: Issue printing shipping labels

I think there is an issue with the postage labels, royal mail ones in the uk for us at least are taking 5 minutes before they print out

4 Likes

Yes, same .

I can't even print the labels from the completed page though. Spent ages trying everything I can think of.

Yet again, another technical issue, when are they going to get their act together !!

2 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@FishBayElements  I have the same print issue except once I buy an Etsy label and a blank pdf page pops up, I have to go back and click the pdf "print shipping label" again to have it print.

I don't have to go to Completed orders to print like you do. I waited about 10 seconds to see if there was just a delay in the label appearing.  I'm not being charged double postage which is good. 

1 Like
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@AngelsandElephants Did you try going through Finance payment account and clicking on the order ? I don't know if it will work but if it does can you let us know?

0 Likes

For about 5 minutes now mine says "Preparing 1 label for printing. Check back in a few minutes." with a spinning circle next to it

UPDATE: Mine finally updated after several minutes and I was able to print as normal (Canada Post).

3 Likes

Same issue here. Hopefully they get it to work again soon!

1 Like

Im having the same issue!

1 Like

Same issue. After purchasing labels, there's a bar above the order page with a spinning circle and the message "Preparing labels for printing. Check back in a few minutes." but no labels are ready to print. That's been ongoing for 10 minutes now. It needs fixing asap. Update: Some have gone through after some minutes. Some I needed to purchase again. They are all UK Royal Mail labels.

1 Like
giftedboxes
Conversation Maker

I've had multiple issues with labels today.  Eventually they would work but only if I bought each one individually.  Sometimes they would generate a label,  sometimes not.  If they didn't I found going into the order and selecting 'print' by the bit that gives you the tracking info would work.

1 Like

Me too, on both of my shops.

1 Like
CraftedPiercings
Inspiration Seeker

I'm also having issues today. I purchase them and its stuck on preparing to print for about 5 minutes each label

0 Likes
roaminate
Conversation Maker

Just started experiencing the shipping label page issues today. I hope this all get sorted out soon. Thank goodness for Pirate Ship.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.