Instagram Twitter Pinterest Issues when TRYING to share from Etsy to social media

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Issues when TRYING to share from Etsy to social media

Is anyone else having issues when sharing from Etsy Marketing Social Media.. to FB and platforms Instagram/Twitter etc.?

I can't find where to try and re link them up. Driving me crazy. I select to share there but never get the message to complete on phone with Instagram.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Instagram Twitter Pinterest Issues when TRYING to share from Etsy to social media

@DKVintageandBeyond: "...never get the message to complete on phone with Instagram" Are using an Etsy app (on which operating system) or a mobile browser (which browser on what operating system?)

1 Like

Re: Instagram Twitter Pinterest Issues when TRYING to share from Etsy to social media

If you're using an iPhone, sharing to Instagram hasn't worked since an iOS upgrade about 18 months ago. It's a real pain!

1 Like

Same as always used and can't find where to re connect them to my Shop.

0 Likes

Sorry I can't help. I'm searching for the same answers that you are. I feel your pain. I'll get back to you if I find anything out.

2 Likes

Thank you! I'm not able to share to anything from there and always been fine. Just noticed lately as haven't put new listings on in awhile.

0 Likes

Same here. I have never been able to use the share button directly froma listing to post to Instagram and Pinterest refuses to cooperate. It just keeps asking me to allow linking. 

0 Likes
BlueAgateFarms
Conversation Maker

I am a tech idiot. I spent Sunday hooking up Facebook(I know, I am a shameful husk).  It took me a while but a combo of using Google for advice  and logging out of the Website and app, then signing back in worked.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.