Joyshopbylena
Inspiration Seeker

Incorrect star seller stat

Jump to solution

I am showing a 88% message response even though I responded to every message in less than 1 hour 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Incorrect star seller stat

Jump to solution

Check the CSV to see which messages may be missing.  The stats are now calculated on Oct., Nov. and Dec,

If you had any messages that did not require response, you need to either respond or spam the messages.  Each NEW message has to be dealt with.

View solution in original post

1 Like
7 Replies

Jump to solution

You need to download the messages CSV and see which one(s) Etsy thinks you missed.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Not enough information.  You have the star seller badge.  Are you talking about stats for the January SSB?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Check the CSV to see which messages may be missing.  The stats are now calculated on Oct., Nov. and Dec,

If you had any messages that did not require response, you need to either respond or spam the messages.  Each NEW message has to be dealt with.

1 Like
Joyshopbylena
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

It was a spam message I deleted i didn't know i had to respond to those as well thank you ! 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Was there a help request you didn't answer directly? If you only refunded the buyer without writing back on that message, it counts as late.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@Joyshopbylena: Are you basing this on the applicable CSV file? Keep in mind that only the first message of a NEW THREAD counts for Star Seller and is included in the CSV file. Also a new thread does not get considered until after the 24 hour reply window has passed and the file seems to be updated periodically not instantly. Star Seller stats auto update as the data in the CSV file updates.

0 Likes
Joyshopbylena
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone! I found out it was a spam message I deleted because I was afraid of opening thet had send links and it was obvious it was spam and not a customer  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.