In general photo upload.

I mainly post on Ebay and once again I am trying to repost some items with better pictures here on Etsy. I see in months that nothing has changed and the photo upload is so slow and frustrating. No photo editing improvements. Nothing much better except more fees if you keep your sales under $10,000. I can post 3 items on Ebay for what it takes to do post one here. I remember why I switched over selling Venues.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: In general photo upload.

Check out this help page https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000337987-Trouble-Uploading-Listing-Images?segment=sellin...  as the size of the file (photo) will cause slow loading problems.

0 Likes

Thank you. More time spend editing photos which I do not have to do on other venues. I do not have to resize photos for Facebook Marketplace or Ebay.  If Etsy wants more Sellers make it easy to sell. 

1 Like

I have been on this platform for years and I too have been hoping for photo editing improvements - so slow uploading photos and I do edit photos for sizing, so that isn't the overarching issue - never was. I can only upload one photo at a time and each upload is slow. It just feels like Etsy does not value our time when this is an ongoing issue. I've just resigned myself to it, but every once in a while I get frustrated and find myself looking for a new solution here. Nothing. It's just more of the same.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.