LedwordsEU
Inspiration Seeker

I can't complete order (Confirm your address)

Jump to solution

Hi,

Something changed on Etsy, previously when I clicked on “Complete order” I was able to input tracking number and courier and complete order. Now I have dropdown menu with options “New” and “Complete order” and when I click again on “Complete order” I have some form I see for the first time “Confirm your address” and I can’t save this. I input all my data and click “Save” and it reloads and nothing is saved. I have the same form again. I see it’s about Etsy shipping labels, I don’t want to use any Etsy shipping labels, I have my own labels and I don’t understand why it appeared?

Is it possible to fix this? If not I must stop selling here. Etsy support send only answers from templates without reading about what problem is and they never helped me with anything so I will have no other choice if I don’t fix this by myself.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't complete order (Confirm your address)

Jump to solution

scroll to the very bottom apparently, that's where you should be able to complete without etsy labels.

especially when etsy labels doesn't exist for your country.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Jump to solution

scroll to the very bottom apparently, that's where you should be able to complete without etsy labels.

especially when etsy labels doesn't exist for your country.

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Check your "shipping label options" in your Shipping Settings. Mine has my address there.

0 Likes
LedwordsEU
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

My business is registered in USA but I live now in different county and I ship from different country, maybe this caused problem but I was able before to complete these orders without problem. I try to set address from where I ship this now.

When I’m in Shipping settings I have only in “Rates & upgrades” something about Etsy Shipping Label rates and Post Office retail rates, and I set Post Office retail rates to calculate this. I don’t see any addresses there, only in Shipping profiles in Country of origin I can set Country and ZIP code.

I checked everything and there is no option to select something with no Etsy labels. Previously when I was adding tracking number, I had to manually input my local courier as other because there were only US couriers on list but I don’t use them.

0 Likes
LedwordsEU
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I found a solution. I had to register my shipping address as my business registration address in US. I couldn’t try that before because my phone number was not accepted (I don’t know why), but I found work around. And only then I had finally this option “I'll complete this order without shipping labels on Etsy” and I was able to add my courier as “Other” and tracking number. It's ridiculous how it works now. Maybe in US it’s not possible to ship anything without Etsy shipping label but don’t they understand people can have business registered in one country, and move their house to other country and work and ship from there? 

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
SelfunToys
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same here, can't complete orders unless I do that on mobile.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.