I Am Loosing An Order Because Etsy Blocked My Messages, and Support Has Not Replied for 4 Days

I need to contact one of my international customers urgently because he needs to call the postal service to pick up his package. However, when I tried to message him on Etsy, I realized that my messaging is blocked. I've been trying to contact Etsy support, but they have not replied to any of my messages for the past four days. I've created several support cases, but it doesn't seem to help. Today, after four days of waiting, I finally received an email from Etsy explaining how to track an order. This kind of support is becoming a joke.

Is there any way to reach them by phone or expedite the process? My customer needs to contact his post office soon, or the package might be sent back, causing me to lose a significant amount of money.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: I Am Loosing An Order Because Etsy Blocked My Messages, and Support Has Not Replied for 4 Days

You should have his email address on the order, (little arrow by their username).

2 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing An Order Because Etsy Blocked My Messages, and Support Has Not Replied for 4 Days

They may have blocked your messages for suspected spammimg justifiably or in error. Go to the order and click the buyer's name up top with the little arow and her email should present itself. 

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@thisiswallet  send the buyer an email.

0 Likes

@thisiswallet: "I finally received an email from Etsy explaining how to track an order." Often the first response you get from customer support is an automated reply meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved.

Every eMail from Etsy support should have a link something like "I Still Need Help". Click on that link in each reply from Etsy (or actually reply stating that you still need help) to keep the report alive otherwise Etsy will assume that it is resolved. You may have to do this innumerable times, before anything is done but do not give up. DO NOT open a new issue or contact Etsy multiple times about the same issue (doing so seems to close the one you already opened and puts the new one on the bottom of the pile).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.