BunnyBombs2021
Inspiration Seeker

How to report harassment?

I have a previous buyer who continues to harass me on FB and has continued to purchase from me even after I've told them I will not do business with them.  It's turned into them threatening me if I don't accept their orders.  I try to contact Etsy but the link just keeps taking me back to the main page?!  How can I have this person blocked from my shop?  How do I report them?

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies

Re: How to report harassment?

Contact Etsy support:  https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018966753-How-to-Handle-Harassment-on-Etsy

Unfortunately, you can't block a person from buying. Just keep refunding and canceling.

1 Like
BunnyBombs2021
Inspiration Seeker

I keep clicking the contact support button and it just takes me back to the beginning.

0 Likes

@BunnyBombs2021 

See if the ''I still need help'' button works on this page:

Submit a request – Etsy Help

1 Like

Since the harassment is happening on Facebook have you contacted them? It's possible you will receive assistance there. They will be able to view conversations and tend to take threats seriously.   In regards to Etsy, cancel the orders and send any convos to spam.  Do not delete the message in case you need them at a future date.  With internet harassment, it is best not to engage.  I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with this.

2 Likes
RileyPrintshop
Inspiration Seeker

Did you find a way to block the person harassing you? I am having the same problem and it’s been going on since February. I keep sending her messages to spam but she is still able to message me. 

0 Likes
VogueVixens
Community Maker

There is no way to block on Etsy.

You can tell her directly to stop contacting you, or you will report her to Etsy for harassment.

If she continues, then report her

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018966753-What-to-Do-if-You-re-Being-Harassed

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.