HELP with sales falling off a cliff

Hi, wondering if anyone can help. A year or two ago I was doing really well, gave up my job. For once I was winning. Then things took a nasty turn & now I don't have a penny & no sales. I gave up, but now I want to fight for my business. I  really don't want to have to get a full time job working for a successful business lol.  Someone sad it's probably because of some gift mode malarky? 

So where is this on my dashboard  can't see it? If you have any other ideas please let me now i'm fed up of this now. I tried other platforms but can't afford to try them again.

Than you in advance 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: HELP with sales falling off a cliff

Your shop announcement talks about Christmas, but it's almost Mother's Day. Work on the behind the scene things in your shop. You can update your announcement, your about page, etc. Also take a serious look at yout titles and descriptions. Study the seller handbook on listings that convert for a refresh. If you do edit your listings, don't do them all at once. But a few at a time. That way you won't completely tank your shop in search. Best wishes on your sales recovery! 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Your shop announcement looks like you have abandoned your shop.

0 Likes
michellepatterns
Conversation Maker

Look at your stats for this year and see what date things started to turn downward for you. Gift Mode launched on February 11th. 

I see a change in my stats starting then which tells me that yes, for some reason Gift Mode is having an effect. Only Etsy would know why. Did they move data and now it needs time to be sorted out again for the algorithm?  Do they need to frequency cap more frequently?  Who knows.

What you can do now is work on your shop and make improvements wherever possible. Get a critique, update photos, rewrite descriptions/titles/tags, etc. 

0 Likes

Update your shop.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.