Etsy said they solved the past “emails” from square problem but that’s not right

My problems wasn’t just emails, it was also in my sold items and all of the items it said I sold in person in the middle of the night last night says they were CASH and now they sit in my non completed orders saying they’re unpaid.

etsy is claiming these were previous sales that we made in person through square “earlier in the year” and that they moved them to our completed orders and if we have any other questions to contact square. 
Well I can tell you that I have never once taken a payment in person through square that wasn’t a credit card or Apple Pay. I’ve never er marked anything cash and none of these sales line up with any in person dates I have. They are also still sitting in my non completed sales.

etsys thread about this won’t allow me to comment but this problem is NOT fixed and it is NOT only what they said. They downplayed the problem and are now passing the buck. 
They said we are not charged for them but even if they moved them to our completed sales, it’s extra sales and I got a ton of them last night and this affects my income based rent. 
Once again I’m going to say how horrible it is that they give such blousy customer service and ableist because due to my disabilities, I can’t follow all the prompts it takes to get an actual human to help. For anyone who wants to tell me I should just quit and get a job, I’m disabled and this is the job that my team says that I’m able to do and I’ve been doing this between eBay and etsy for the past 30 years. I am forced to be here because I need this income but it doesn’t mean that I need to be happy about how difficult they make it to get help here. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Etsy said they solved the past “emails” from square problem but that’s not right

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Re: Etsy said they solved the past “emails” from square problem but that’s not right

I can't offer any help I'm afraid but just wanted to say sorry this has happened to you (and everyone else affected). Sending you positive vibes so you can stay calm and focused and I hope you manage to get it sorted.

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@SassijamsLand  this is all I can find in the forums from etsy .

"We recently experienced a technical issue that led to some Etsy sellers receiving delayed order confirmation emails for past in-person orders made this year through Square. We’ve identified the cause of this issue and fixed it. We’re notifying sellers who received the emails to let them know they can disregard them. Sellers won’t be charged new Etsy fees for the past orders.

For any questions about specific in-person orders, go to your Square account or contact Square directly. 

We apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused. Thanks for being part of the Etsy community."

0 Likes

I wonder if customers ever received and emails?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.