Etsy not showing shipping

Jump to solution

I shipped a package out on March 2( the same day ordered). It was delivered on March 6. Etsy shows a failure which will makes me lose my star seller badge. On April 1. Now I see it says another order not on timeon time when it was shipped out the next morning. Now brought me from 100 percent on time , to 81 percent. It will take for ever to get my badge back because my sales are low!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Etsy not showing shipping

Jump to solution

Did you use Etsy labels?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@NanasFakeCakeandmore  -  If you are using Etsy labels your orders are automatically "completed" & the tracking number added to the order.

However, recently there have been a good number of shops having problems with the tracking part.
Etsy only shows the package as "label created" but is not showing the package has been mailed (scanned as accepted), in transit & even delivered in some cases.
Going to USPS' website gives accurate information on the packages.

Etsy states they are aware of the problem & are working on it. When the issue will be resolved is unknown.

Hopefully when the problem is fixed all shops affected will have their Star Seller stats updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Did you use Etsy labels?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@NanasFakeCakeandmore  -  If you are using Etsy labels your orders are automatically "completed" & the tracking number added to the order.

However, recently there have been a good number of shops having problems with the tracking part.
Etsy only shows the package as "label created" but is not showing the package has been mailed (scanned as accepted), in transit & even delivered in some cases.
Going to USPS' website gives accurate information on the packages.

Etsy states they are aware of the problem & are working on it. When the issue will be resolved is unknown.

Hopefully when the problem is fixed all shops affected will have their Star Seller stats updated.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you ,. I use Pirate Ship and glad they are working on the problem. Thank you for the info.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem.  I use pirateship and tracking shows the orders have been delivered, but Etsy shows they don’t have tracking.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.