I currently have (and have had for a while) production set at 4-5 business days. All new orders that Etsy is processing have 1-2 business days ADDED onto them. 

So if someone ordered today the 19th, it SHOULD be scheduled to ship by next Friday the 26th. Instead they have them scheduled for the 29th/30th! 

All shipping profiles are normal and as they should be. We also do not have weekends added on so our listed work days are still Monday-Friday.

This has been happening all week and I know I'm not alone in this. I have to manually update every order at the end of the day to prevent angry or disappointed customers. I posted about this previously with other shop owners encountering the same issue, but the post no longer exists. 

Please fix the issue etsy and do not cover it up! 

Has anyone else experienced this AND fixed it? 

Re: Etsy is Delaying "Ship By" Dates

Also just a heads up, i did get an email from etsy support...

"Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where shipping profile processing time and listing processing time occasionally fall out of sync. We've added your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on. 

At this time, we do not have a timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but please know that we prioritize our technical issues by impact to our marketplace. In the meantime, we recommend updating your shipping profile and saving again. This usually corrects the issue."

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

I contacted Etsy chat support also. I noticed the issue when I had no orders to ship out April 23rd (we ship out over 50 per day). They commented that it was a technical issue.

0 Likes

I also contacted Etsy last Tuesday because all my ship by dates were off and they confirmed there was a problem, issued a support ticket # said I would be receiving an email to discuss further.  That was on the 23rd.  There's no ticket # in "my support requests" and I received no email. I have followed up twice via Etsy chat...zero response 

1 Like
Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

I contacted support last Thursday (4 days ago) and was told they were aware of the issue, that it is widespread, and that the engineering team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible as it's their "top priority". I definitely take anything Etsy support tells me with a grain of salt since I've been lied to so many times, so who knows if they are actually doing anything about this.

For the record, I changed the processing time on all of my shipping profiles then changed them back to normal and it did not correct the issue.

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.