RosiRosinchen
Inspiration Seeker

Etsy droht mir an den Shop zu sperren

Unser Shop macht personalisierte Tassen, Brotdosen ect,... alle Motive und Designs / Schrift ect. sind von mir kreiert und illustriert worden und werden in meinem Büro von mir auf Rohlinge bedruckt. Ich habe mittlerweile alle Artikel nach den Etsy Richtlinien überarbeitet und weiß nicht mehr weiter, was ich tun soll.

Viele Shops machen ähnliche Produkte und kaufen sogar Illustrationen irgendwo ein und nehmen irgendeine Schrift und haben scheinbar nicht diese Probleme.

Hat vielleicht jemand für mich einen Rat?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies
nineteen27
Community Maker

Re: Etsy droht mir an den Shop zu sperren

what exactly did you revise?

1 Like
RosiRosinchen
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Etsy droht mir an den Shop zu sperren

Ich habe alle Produkte überarbeitet nach den handmade richtlinien, Texte, Bilder und Varianten überarbeitet, habe die meine Lieferanten für die Rohlinge deklariert, die rechtlichen Angaben wie AGB, Datenschutz ect den gesamten Shop überabeitet

0 Likes

@RosiRosinchen: "Many shops make similar products and even buy illustrations from somewhere and use some font and don't seem to have these problems." You cannot use what another shop is selling to decide if your item is legal or follows Etsy's rules. If their item is in violation it just means that they have not been caught yet.

"Etsy is threatening to block my shop" Has Etsy notified you that some of your items are in violation of their terms of service or have they deactivated some of your listings?

0 Likes

Etsy uses a generic message and they are always threatening messages.  If you are using anything that is IP protected, it doesn't matter if you drew it yourself or not, it is a violation of the handmade policy.  Did you have anything at all that could be considered an IP violation, either the picture, title, tags or descriptions?

0 Likes
RosiRosinchen
Inspiration Seeker

IP geschützt? Was meinst du damit?

0 Likes
RosiRosinchen
Inspiration Seeker

Die drei Angebote, die deaktiviert worden sind, waren meine best verkauften Produkte. Diese habe ich jetzt gelöscht.

0 Likes

@RosiRosinchen  IP = intellectual property.  If any of your designs were copies of copyrighted or trademarked works (e.g. Disney, Taylor Swift, Pokémon, to name just a few) then this may be the problem.  I didn’t see any obvious problems in your shop, but I am no judge of such things.  

What exactly did Etsy say was the problem? Did they say yout items don’t qualify as handmade? 

I’m sorry this is happening to you  - your shop is really adorable. (I LOVE those carrot treat bags!)  There is a German sellers team here. Hopefully one of the team members will see this thread and let you know how to join. They’ll know if Etsy offers German language assistance.

0 Likes
RosiRosinchen
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Etsy droht mir an den Shop zu sperren

Beides,... Etsy hat drei Produkte deaktiviert und mich darüber informiert, dass die Produkte gegen die Nutzungsbedingungen verstoßen.

Wenn ich etwas ändern muß, ist das ja ok.

Nachdem das geschehen ist, habe ich ja auch sofort begonnen, den Shop zu überprüfen, damit alles wieder ok ist. Jetzt habe ich heute erst nach 14 Tagen eine Antwort vom Support bekommen, aber die bezieht sich auf meine erste Anfrage zu diesem Problem. Diese Antwort hilft mir aber nicht weiter, weil ich wieder die Nutzungsbedingungen durchlesen soll. Kann man denn nicht mit dem Etsy Support in Deutsch telefonieren?

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

What were the 3 items which were deactivated? What was the design?

Did you use words in your listing text which are registered trademarks owner by another company?

Have you done a reverse image search to ensure that someone else has not stolen your designs? If Etsy finds your items available on other marketplaces (which are known for mass manufacturing) they will assume that you are buying them from there and reselling.

0 Likes
nineteen27
Community Maker

after looking through your shop.

99.9% of your items are personalized.

and i saw nothing that was not considered handmade.

I have revised all products according to the handmade guidelines, texts, images and variants, declared my suppliers for the blanks, and revised the legal information such as general terms and conditions, data protection, etc. throughout the entire shop

that sounds like a lot of work!

we definitely need to know the three things that etsy de-activated.

it looks like etsy removed whatever badges you had too.

what did etsy say to you?

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.