Etsy dashboard playing up

Hi everyone, is anyone else’s Etsy playing up? On the home page, my shop and any other page has the search, dashboard and other icons are all going down the left side of page and all the listings are huge. Then when I go to my shop manager I can’t do anything because when I click listings, orders, finances or any of the others it just leads to the page but it’s been greyed out and I click anything. I’ve got an order and now I can’t see the address because it won’t let me click it. I can’t even add listings.

Ive tried it on laptop, tablet and different browsers but it’s the same on all of them.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
20 Replies

Re: Etsy dashboard playing up

Yes, same here.

0 Likes
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

First - do you get an email notification of your orders? If you do, you'll find the order item info and customer address there. If not, you'll have to get this current problem fixed first, but then I'd go in and authorize email notifications. It gives you a good backup! 

As for how to fix this issue right now.... I can only suggest, close down your computer, then reboot, and see if the glitch goes away.  Fingers crossed for you! 

0 Likes

Yes, I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes

Everything is working as normal in my dashboard... hopefully this is something that will be resolved soon. Maybe try putting in a support ticket? https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

0 Likes

I'm having the same issue, even after restarting my laptop. It's not affecting other sites, just Etsy.

1 Like

Thank you for starting this thread.  In the dashboard, I couldn't even access these forums as I normally would, the link would not work.  (google got me here instead)

The other issue I just had was in the old version of creating a listing -- photos would not upload.  I'm hoping this is a related glitch, and not a phasing out of the old listing form.

0 Likes
SweetBeasVintage
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, I’m having the same issue on my laptop.  I’ve reached out to Etsy for support….

1 Like

Issues not resolved ...  I can't create a new listing right now as photos will not upload.  ;(

0 Likes

Day 2 with the same issue...starting to think the Chrome browser version I'm using is no longer supported. Just checked my husband's laptop which has a newer browser version and everything looks fine. @SweetBeasVintage @bluegreenjewels @MissyMagpiesMonsters @FoxStudios 

0 Likes
ValsQandEStudio
Inspiration Seeker

same for me...thought maybe it was my computer but obviously not.  Hopefully they fix it soon.  Hard to navigate the sight and work on postings.

0 Likes

I found the answer on a Apple support webpage...

Follow these instructions.  It fixed my MacBook Air running Safari instantly:

Test with a private window

A website can store cookies, caches, and other data on your Mac, and issues with that data can affect your use of the website. To prevent the website from using that data, view it in a private window: From the menu bar in Safari, choose File > New Private Window, or press Shift-Command-N.

If that works, use the following steps to remove the website's data, including its caches and cookies. The website can then create new data as needed. If it's a website that you sign in to, make sure that you know your sign-in information before continuing.

1. Choose Safari > Settings (or Preferences), then click Privacy.

2. Click Manage Website Data.

3. Select the affected website from the list shown.

4. Click Remove.

5. Click Done.

6. Open the website again in a non-private browser window.

0 Likes
KraftyBobDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I’m having the same issue.  Wondering if it’s because my Chromebook is old and it’s no longer supported.  I can login on my iPhone just fine, just not on the Chromebook. 

0 Likes

Our dashboard isn't updating and we are unable to retrieve orders into Shipstation

0 Likes

I'm having the same problem 3-27. Anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes

A website can store cookies, caches, and other data on your Mac, and issues with that data can affect your use of the website. To prevent the website from using that data, view it in a private window: From the menu bar in Safari, choose File > New Private Window, or press Shift-Command-N.

If that works, use the following steps to remove the website's data, including its caches and cookies. The website can then create new data as needed. If it's a website that you sign in to, make sure that you know your sign-in information before continuing.

4. Click Remove.

5. Click Done.

0 Likes

How to we contact Etsy to solve this?

0 Likes
KraftyBobDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I went onto Etsy chat and they’ve referred it to the technical team.  

0 Likes

Same issues here.  Etsy on my phone is fine but laptop is a mess.  Huge pics, messed up layout down the left.  

0 Likes

I had this same issue all day yesterday!  I did finally find a fix for it last night!  Here is a post for Apple support.  I have a MacBook Air, running Safari.  I followed the instructions exactly and it worked immediately.  

https://support.apple.com/en-us/102564#:~:text=Check%20network%20settings,that%20changed%20them%20fo....

0 Likes

Let me add... I fixed it with the suggestion for 'Test With a Private Window' -  

The problem is that Etsy stores cookies, caches and other data that end up messing with our computer's ability to function.

Here are the instructions I followed:

4. Click Remove.

5. Click Done.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.