Etsy asking to verify my account and dont answering

Jump to solution

So i received a message from etsy support saying that a buyer has paid for an item but it occurred an error so it cannot be displayed on my page, thrn it asks for my email to verify the store.

I gave my email and immediately received an answer saying that the email was accepted and within a few minutes i should receive an email to verify my store so my account can be restored and new orders can be displayed

But i never get that email to actually verify and restore, this has happened to two items already and i dont know how to solve it 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Etsy asking to verify my account and dont answering

Jump to solution

You better check your bank to make sure no money has been taken.

In addition set up 2FA on your Etsy account, they will never ask you for your email, they already have it.

You are showing 0 sales in your shop, so no sales have been made. All sales on Etsy will appear in your dashboard.

Any email stating otherwise is NOT from Etsy and come from hackers and scammers.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum and the announcement which warn you about scams

View solution in original post

4 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Its a scam, do NOT do anything or click on any links

1 Like

Jump to solution

You better check your bank to make sure no money has been taken.

In addition set up 2FA on your Etsy account, they will never ask you for your email, they already have it.

You are showing 0 sales in your shop, so no sales have been made. All sales on Etsy will appear in your dashboard.

Any email stating otherwise is NOT from Etsy and come from hackers and scammers.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum and the announcement which warn you about scams

4 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.