SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Etsy app says I have nearly 200 listings less than I actually do

Jump to solution

On the seller app it says I have 99 listings, that's a total including active, sold out and inactive. Yet on the main Etsy website I have 280 listings in total.

What's going on with that? Any one else seeing something similar? Does it mean that 181 of my listings are not being seen by shoppers using the Etsy app? Possibly the mobile web version too? Worrying and would account for lack of sales of certain top sellers which don't appear to be on the app!!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Re: Etsy app says I have nearly 200 listings less than I actually do

Jump to solution

The Sell on Etsy app has some bugs from time to time.  Those sorts of display issues within the app do not have a bearing on your shop itself - all your listings are live and available to buyers. 

To fix the issue, check if you have the latest version of the Sell on Etsy app installed.

If you do and the problem persists, sign out of your account and then sign back in.  That should refresh the memory and fetch all your current listings. 

If that still doesn't help, delete the app, restart your phone, install the app again and see if that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

The Sell on Etsy app has some bugs from time to time.  Those sorts of display issues within the app do not have a bearing on your shop itself - all your listings are live and available to buyers. 

To fix the issue, check if you have the latest version of the Sell on Etsy app installed.

If you do and the problem persists, sign out of your account and then sign back in.  That should refresh the memory and fetch all your current listings. 

If that still doesn't help, delete the app, restart your phone, install the app again and see if that helps.

0 Likes
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I just updated a listing on the website version and it has updated the seller app to show that listing now. Must be a bug.

I have checked the Etsy app and it does say my shop has 280 listings, so that is a relief.

I just nearly fainted when I only saw I had 99 listings on the seller app! Phew

1 Like

Jump to solution

i have seen this for a long time, it used to be where your total number of items would come up but they missed half the items out by just repeating the same items over and over, so just check its all your items they are actually showing still, plus if there is a bug on the App its not great when buyers are trying to find you, they wont have a clue about a bug.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.