Etsy Support Not Providing Valid Ticket Numbers

For the last 6 months Etsy has not once given me valid support ticket numbers that can be viewed on "My Support Requests" Page

When I bring this up to them, they cease all communication and refuse to address the issue

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

*** I have waited over 1 week in each instance for these tickets to be propagated on the "my support requests" page and none of them ever show up. 6 months ago, these tickets (an the progress) could be viewed within hours of submitting a help request.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Etsy Support Not Providing Valid Ticket Numbers

Use chat instead.

0 Likes

This is how I get a request started. They then give me a ticket, email me, with a link to a ticket, that leads to a page that says "this page does not exist"

0 Likes

Step 1: reach out to chat with issue. Chat gives me a "ticket number"

Step 2) If I get a response, it's thru email with nothing of value said.

Steps 3) The email has a link to a ticket that when I click it leads me a page that says "this page doesn't exist"

Step 4) I am Here

The "my support requests" page is now showing the full names of chat reps from the past too. Hopefully this security issue will help bring light to this lol...

0 Likes

Bumping, hoping to get some insights into this

0 Likes

Are you speaking to Etsy or a scam site? That is, did you go via a link that originated on this site? If yes I cant help you.  If you went via an email or something you could be dealing with scammers. In which case stop interacting with them immediately.

1 Like

Makes sense. I haven't had a reply from Etsy support in 2 weeks. Chat doesn't work either now. I communicated with them via chat about 10 days ago, They said they pass the issue on to someone else and then the chat froze and I'm chatting by myself, even if I have new issues.

I don't understand what's going on, but since I'm in a country where I can't request a phone call, I should be able to get some response somehow

0 Likes

Hi same happened to me. It was very odd - I took a screen shot and have the number which I asked him to dictate. There was also no email like usual. It was actually hard to hear him as he had loud music blaring in the background and was working from home it seemed pretty unprofessional actually 

I don’t know whether tech companies have a lower standard when it comes to working environment and protocol  these days - I have worked at a call center for a multinational company before and none of this happened.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.