Etsy Star Seller

Jump to solution

Hi!
Hope you're doing well

During the last few months, I was trying to improve my Etsy shop to be recognized as a star seller - my average rating is above 4.8, and my message response improved to 95%.
However, due to a Jewish holiday that was celebrated in October, some of my orders were late in shipping; though I did make sure they will arrive in time. That got my 'On-time shipping and tracking' rate to be 91%, only 4% to achieve a star seller.

I would like to ask you to give a second thought to the hard work I've done to improve my shop services and keep my customers happy.
Being a star seller could be helpful for my shop to grow, therefore, if you could please spare me the 4% and I know I will keep the title and won't lose it
I enjoy what I do and I find Etsy a great place, especially for small businesses.

Thank you in advance!
Have a wonderful time,
Meital

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AcmeRainbows
Conversation Maker

Re: Etsy Star Seller

Jump to solution

increase your handling time or put your shop on vacation during holidays.  Etsy doesn't recognize any holidays.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

if you could please spare me the 4%

This is not how it works.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@ThumbelinaWorkshop  - The Forums are mostly your fellow Sellers - although Admin may come in and post the Star Seller rules on shipping.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now - in the future be aware of any holidays, and extend your shipping in advance.  Etsy won't make an exception for you, the rules were plainly laid out since the beginning.

0 Likes
AcmeRainbows
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

increase your handling time or put your shop on vacation during holidays.  Etsy doesn't recognize any holidays.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.