Etsy Plus Banner with Link not Showing Text

I just updated my banner slide show on Etsy Plus and chose to link each image to a section of my shop. I also chose to type in a custom description, but the description is not showing on my banner as it should. I have tried both Safari and Chrome browsers, as well as incognito.

Can someone from Etsy help?
Are any other sellers with Etsy Plus experiencing this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Etsy Plus Banner with Link not Showing Text

Yes, just redid my featured listings to include sections last week.  I even uploaded a unique photo as a static front page pic for a section.  Two other sections had rotated front pic to show the most recent sold. All gone. None of them showing in my queue. It's close to what I had over the holidays but not quite right. 

1 Like

I used to use Etsy plus.  I never wrote anything in that area though I think it was available.  I figured it wasn't really effective.

Frankly I doubt many people look at the carousel banner as many people don't even visit a shop hme page.

1 Like
TheOldBarnDoor
Conversation Maker

@TransitDesign  I've been having this problem for several months now on all three of my shops.  Oddly, if you hover about where the clickable link should show, click there and it will take you to the section you wanted.  Not that customers know to do that mind you.  This is a feature we pay for as part of our Etsy Plus subscription so I find it annoying and disappointing that it does not work.  You may want to contact Etsy to escalate the issue - you are not alone.  

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.