Etsy Ads: Searches that led to this ad Showing Zero All Time

Hi,

After 30 days of running Etsy Ads, the "Searches that led to this ad "still show zero for all the items. Please help. 

Thanks,

Ching

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Etsy Ads: Searches that led to this ad Showing Zero All Time

@SimpleModernSVG: If you have been charged for ad clicks, then one could infer that the statistics are not correct. Presuming that the statistics are correct, you need to keep in mind that your listing must first rank high enough in someone's search to even enter the ad pool, then Etsy "auctions" off the ad spots to those listings that they feel will generate the most revenue.

If you were looking for a reply from Etsy, this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I have been charged with ad clicks for a month already now.  But still, no data is showing for the keywords.

I tried Chat with Etsy support. No luck. The support replied to me with other answers not related to the issues.

Let me try emailing Etsy and hopefully, someone will look into this.

Thank you so much for stopping by. ☺

0 Likes

Hi All,

Just a quick update that I have solved the problem.

After updating my mobile Etsy Apps for Seller, the data magically shows up. Not only on the apps but also on desktop web browsers.

Thanks to everyone who has popped in to help here.

ching

6 Likes
upholdthespace
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for this tip.  I've tried it myself by deleting the existing Etsy Seller app on my iphone - and then reinstalling.  But still no change to the Etsy Ads message 'No search terms for this ad yet' - even though the search terms were showing for a few moments, just this morning.  I shall wait and hope that somehow the system reboots overnight.  

Kind regards,

Fiona 

0 Likes

I have the same problem but I have the latest version of the app.

0 Likes

I'm still struggling with this issue even after the update. My ios devices showing 0 but the web app on PC shows the numbers. On the other hand, Search terms showing 0 orders when I actually got a few in through ads. The problem now is im paying for Ads and its not giving me the data to make informed decisions to create better listings and find out which terms led to orders. 

0 Likes
AdamesArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Me 2, is there actually a fix now, I have seen people with this issue for almost a year. Please help

1 Like

I am having the same issue. No fix for me yet.

0 Likes

If you find one please share  

0 Likes
TheGardenCases
Inspiration Seeker

Rif.: Etsy Ads: Searches that led to this ad Showing Zero All Time

I'm having the same issue! I've already delete my cache and install again my app but nothing changed.

Did anyone received an answer by from Etsy?

0 Likes
PaperCrateUK
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all! I have just started to share the same issue, which is annoying, to say the least. The above solution did not work for me, the issue is persistent in browsers and apps so some developer has made a boobie me thinks. I had a live chat with Etsy support, and I think Ange understood the situation. I have been told that the issue is going to be investigated and that I can expect an email response in due course. I will keep you posted if anything materialises. Fingers crossed it's resolved sooner rather than later. The thought of the sheer number of irrelevant search terms that can't be switched off is quite unsettling.

0 Likes
UniqueWristCandy
Inspiration Seeker

Same problem! Contacted Etsy support and they told me to delete cookies and cache, did that but nothing helped. It's a weird feeling when you pay for search terms that are irrelevant and can't do anything. I read a lot about this problem and it seems that many have it (quick money for Etsy?). 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.