indiaartandrugs
Inspiration Seeker

Enroll Etsy Payment Issue

oh dear. there was a problem submitting your order. please give it another shot. my buyer error show. I have a problem to enrolment in Etsy payment

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Enroll Etsy Payment Issue

Everything is okay in your shop as I just tested it.  All your payment options are available so it must be a problem your buyer is having. 

Sometimes if they have had an item in their cart for a while it can show an error if you might have amended the listing in any way.  Ask the buyer to remove it from the cart and go to your shop and either click Buy it Now or put it back in the cart and try again. 

1 Like
indiaartandrugs
Inspiration Seeker

my buyer try all these things, but issue have a multiple buyer.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

You are enrolled in Etsy payments. Sounds like a buyer problem not yours. Did you receive an Etsy message?

0 Likes
indiaartandrugs
Inspiration Seeker

It seems to me that perhaps my Etsy enrollment and Payoneer haven't been properly connected to Etsy yet because the option to connect Payoneer is still showing on my dashboard, and I haven't received any new orders for quite some time. As you mention, there could be a problem from the buyer's side, but upon checking, there doesn't seem to be any issue from their end because I'm facing this problem with multiple buyers. I've also contacted Payoneer support services, and they confirmed that all my processes are complete and approved. Please help me.if my enrollment is complete why is this showing me.and why my buyer is not able to purchase when my buyer proceeds to checkout. 

Oh dear. there was a problem submitting your order. Please give it another shot. my buyer error show, please help
0 Likes

I am facing same problem.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.