ETSY error in evaluating correctly if my shipment are on time

Hello, over the past few days, Etsy has considered that 2 of my orders were not shipped on time, despite the fact I actually shipped them on time, with in addition tracking numbers. I have proof that the system wrongly scored my orders. So suddenly my overall top seller score dropped drastically because of this. From 100% , it went down to 89%. There is a technical bug, but nobody seems to be able to help

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: ETSY error in evaluating correctly if my shipment are on time

do you mean star seller score for shipping on time?

And are you looking at your April Star Seller stats that will be used to determine if you get the shipping badge in May?

Did you enter the tracking information manually? If you cut and pasted a tracking number did you make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces or other extraneous characters?

Others have reported issues about their carriers system not synching correctly with Etsy.

And it could be a time lag between updates.

You can check each order and see what it says in tracking information.

As far as on-time shipping goes, do you have Sat/Sun shipping turned on or off? And could it be a time zone issue, e.g. you shipped on time in your zone but Etsy may have been using UTC for the calculation.

0 Likes

Re: ETSY error in evaluating correctly if my shipment are on time

@SamarkandArtisanat  - As mentioned, do you have Saturday & Sunday indicated as non-business days?

Do not assume that nothing changed - recently Etsy made changes to some shop's processing times = the days of the week included in the processing time.
It appears that if Etsy saw a shop had previously printed labels &/or shipped items on a weekend day, Etsy took it upon themselves to change a shop's business days.

Also, look again to be sure that the tracking number/shipper is not the problem. Many shops in Europe report having their chosen shipper mysteriously changed due to an Etsy glitch.
Example - you would enter La Poste and the tracking number. The glitch changes the carrier to FedEx. Since the tracking number does not agree with FedEx's format Etsy sees this as no tracking.

A shop owner posted this work around:
When completing the order, first choose the incorrect carrier.
Enter all the other information needed to complete the order.
Before clicking on "complete" change to the correct carrier.

It's not guaranteed to work (if this is your problem) and many shop owners go back after a day or so to make sure nothing mysteriously changed. You have 3 days to edit the information. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.