ERROR MESSAGE additional info needed to ship an order when I try to print an etsy label

Has anyone had this problem?   It printer another customers label.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Mark

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

Re: ERROR MESSAGE additional info needed to ship an order when I try to print an etsy label

If you got charged for the wrong label, put in a refund request to void it.

I signed up for the free service "Pirate Ship" I do most of my labels there now. They can sync with Etsy if you want. Much more hassle free.

0 Likes

Re: ERROR MESSAGE additional info needed to ship an order when I try to print an etsy label

I cannot ship any etsy Orders via USPS PRIORITY MAIL. I keep getting "additional info needed" when I try to print the label.    etsy reps do not answer my problem in chat

0 Likes

@DesignsByMaral: Just to make sure we understand your problem, are you saying that you are unable to purchase Etsy labels for USPS Priority Mail? Or is it some other problem?

0 Likes

I am having the same issue. I am in the US shipping to the US. I have all the info entered but it says " No delivery services are available for your package settings. Complete the package info above to see delivery options". (they are complete - and I ship this size weight of package often).

All of the "info entered above" is correct - (Large Priority box). I even tried to change to a lower weight and even tried to see if I could get it to work for a flat rate envelope - and get the same issue.

It wont let me purchase a label. It wont open the drop down menu TO purchase a label. NOW if I wait - the package will ship late - while I am trying to sort this out with Etsy.

What a mess! Frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

@WendaLynneDesigns: "... the package will ship late ..." Unfortunately Etsy will probably take the position that you could have purchased the label elsewhere and still shipped on time.

1 Like

@WendaLynneDesigns 
Buy your label elsewhere -- don't let Etsy's label issues cause you to ship late. 

1 Like

It's Monday and still having an issue trying to ship a Priority Mail box.

0 Likes

mine worked fine this morning for all the other packages, but this last one I'm trying to ship priority to CA is not letting me do so. 

Anyone know or heard what's up?

0 Likes

Seems to be fixed for me.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.