Don't miss out on this item in your cart..!

Hello all,

This MUST be a technical issue...!  I keep getting etsy's pop up of "don't miss out on this item in your cart.." every time I view an listing...  YET -
there is NOTHING in my cart!  So annoying, and it has been happening for over a week.  I keep nothing in my cart now, due to the constant pop ups pushing me to buy.
Anyone else have this happening?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
8 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Don't miss out on this item in your cart..!

Yes I am in the same boat, I don't keep anything anymore in my cart because of these constant pop ups and even when its empty I am now getting a random pop up for a non existant item that etsy claims is in my basket which is not. 

Starting to get peeved of it's like an annoying fly flying around when your trying to eat your dinner.

6 Likes
Annaandsomeart
Inspiration Seeker

Hey!

Ugh, same here! It's like being nudged non-stop by someone when you're trying to concentrate. Super distracting! Fingers crossed Etsy sorts this out sooner rather than later. Till then, guess we're stuck with the digital equivalent of someone poking us over and over.

Hang in there!

3 Likes

Me too! So annoying and distracting. I have contacted Etsy support several times but no success.

2 Likes

I am getting this annoying pop-up EVERY time I click on an item, even my own! Always claims that there are "only 10 left and in 1 cart". I don't keep anything in my own cart but still get the pop-up. Etsy, please fix this buggy issue!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.