Disappearing orders

So something wacky is going on in my shop and orders keep disappearing.  When i search by name only a portion of orders are coming up.  I have one customer who placed 6 orders and wants them combined.  When i search by her name it says 7 orders but the only ones that show up are a completed order and one of here new 6 orders. I can find them if i scroll through every single page of orders but i should be able to search.  I have also tried searching for her street in the address and nothing comes up.  I have another order that is 2 orders and only one shows up when i search.  Also when we refresh the sold pages it changes and some older orders are completely missing.  The next time i refresh they are back.  This happens on every computer we use as well as when i check it on my phone.  

Labels (4)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Disappearing orders

Go to one of the orders and click on "order history"

0 Likes

I have dont that and they are still not showing up.  Again i can find them when i scroll through my orders but i cant search for them.  

0 Likes

If there were 6 different Orders the Buyer woud have 6 different Order Numbers. Cn you ask the Buyer to provide these? It is entirely possible that the Buyer had items from different Shops in her Cart and purchased all at the sametime. Sometimes, Buyers do not realize that Etsy is actually comprised of many small Shops

0 Likes
CanningCrafts
Conversation Maker

Have you tried searching by the email address? I have had this same issue happen in my shop before & I'm not sure what caused it either. You could try clearing cookies, cache, different browser, etc, even though you said it's on multiple computers, it may be worth a try. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.