WoodenCatto
Conversation Maker

Disappearing Sales (Technical issue?!)

hello everyone,

From all the mysterious actions happened the last days this is clearly the most mysterious one. I put my shop on holiday yesterday. 717 sales at that point. Today it says 716. BUT no canceled order, nothing happened to my payment account, no email, nothing . It's just weird. Can anyone explain this?

Many thanks,

Marisa

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
PoochandTabby
Conversation Maker

Re: Disappearing Sales (Technical issue?!)

Did you look at your completed tab to see how many orders are there? If Etsy cancels and order, for, say a payment processing issue, I don't think they notify you, but it would still show up there.

For your emailed transactions receipts that Etsy sends out for each order, are they all accounted for recently?

Can you do a data download for all sales and see if you have 717 or 716?

I can't think of any other reason besides an Etsy cancellation you weren't notified of....

0 Likes
WoodenCatto
Conversation Maker

Re: Disappearing Sales (Technical issue?!)

Yes, and that's the weird thing: All unpaid (or these with payment processing issues) should be seen there as "canceled". But nothing has changed here. Also my shop is in vacation mode (now for 48h), I have checked my open orders a few times and I have never seen any "payment in process"-order.

No problems with recent orders. No open help-requests (I also checked SPAM).

When I download all sales I would see more. Maybe about 725  because of all canceled orders added. I tried to look specifically for canceled orders. No surprises here.

But yes, an Etsy cancellatin is also the only possible reason I can imagine. Just weid I can't find any.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.