HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Deactivated

Hello my shop is 3 months old and am still learning - I have a message for all of my listings and don't know what to do as shipping profiles are all correct and can't see what information is missing.  I can't get in touch with Etsy and just keep going on a loop to automated responses - any advice would be greatly appreciated

We're unable to activate 0 listings

Your listings are missing required delivery info that helps calculate estimated delivery dates. Update each listing to activate.

Got it
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Deactivated

Suggestion: create a new shipping profile, attach it to a listing, and see if it publishes. If so, then it's a shipping profile problem with your current profiles.

Entirely possible it's related to the removal and then addition of Other that etsy did. Could have glitched the profiles.

0 Likes
HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

thanks so much - I will give it a go and see if it works

0 Likes
HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

tried it but no luck - I am hoping it is something simple.  I set up a new product in the exact format and info and Etsy published no problem so am at a loss.

Thanks again - would help if Etsy had a chat box

H

0 Likes

A new shipping profile will help.  Try that.  Other was removed, did you use that?   IF the new one doesn't work then contact Etsy via email and use the reply email to contact Etsy to tell them you need more help if it does not work.  DOn't open ticket after ticket.  At some point Etsy will stop responding.

Also there is a holiday for the UK this weekend on Monday?  If so that may mean lesser staff to handle any issues.

Also make sure to update your shop policies so they are UK compliant. 

0 Likes
HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

thanks so much I will give it a go and let you know

0 Likes
HLHStudioGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Hello there - I tried but no luck - thanks for your advice and will try and email them now

Really appreciate your advice

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.