Deactivated Listings - Where can I view these?

I logged in and saw on my listing page the following notice:

We've deactivated 1 of your listings because it violated one or more of our policies. An email with more details has been sent to *email*.
Please note that repeated policy violations could result in either the suspension of your shop or the termination of your account.

I've check my inbox/junk and there are no emails from etsy.

I still have the same amount of listings on my shop and the only items under "inactive" are those I've marked myself.

Am I missing something? Is there another place I can check details of what was deactivated? Is it possible this is a techinal error?

Thanks in advance! 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Deactivated Listings - Where can I view these?

shop manager > listings > inactive

0 Likes

The only items listed there are ones I've marked myself. 

0 Likes
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

Well, the bots deactivate thing by words they pick out, like "Amber, ivory, Cuba, etc " so if you had a forbidden word in a description, that could be the problem. However if you are not missing any listings, you would have to manage to get in touch with someone from Etsy.

0 Likes

So I managed to talk to a rep on the live chat - they said none of my items were removed. I asked for the conversation to be sent to tech support to see if it was an error. I received an email saying my item could not be reinstated and some common FAQ.. So basically running in circles I still don't see any removed items so unsure how they can answer that the item can't be reinstated.... obviously this is a technical issue on their side. I guess I won't bother.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.