Customers send total 30 reviews. Average rating calculated 24 review. How can understand calculated?

My priorities are Digital products. In short, I have no shipping or delivery problems. Let's get to the main point.

I have a total of 30 customer reviews. However, in the calculations in the star seller comment, it is seen that the calculation is made according to the owner of the 24 comments.

I contacted the customer representative but did not get a satisfactory response.

Because when I received a low star, I entered the calculation immediately and my seller score fell within 24 hours. However, in the comments I received positively, my score did not increase because it was not taken into account.

I contacted the customer representative but did not get a satisfactory response.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Customers send total 30 reviews. Average rating calculated 24 review. How can understand calcula

Star Seller only counts reviews received in the last 3 months (including the current one).  For the current review period that means reviews left in Feb, Mar and Apr.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.