SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Customers not able to buy my items

I've had two customers message me today saying they have made purchases on Etsy for multiple items from more than one seller in their basket. Their payment was successful but only my items seemed to be excluded from the sale. On both occassions the customers said the order went through, minus my items, which still remain in their basket. W T F !!! is going on?

Anyone else discovered this? Might explain why I'm selling nothing lately if my items seem to be excluded from multi-seller carts. I don't know.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Customers not able to buy my items

Did they try to buy your items separately, without anything else in their cart? It could have something to do with the location or shipping of the other shops/items. Without knowing more, it's hard to guess the reason.

0 Likes
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Hi, that was the exact question I have asked them and waiting for a response. Will update once I know. Both customers have not placed an order yet so my guess would be, no.

0 Likes

It could be that the other shops were in a country that only has one, different payment method available and you can't do multiple payment methods in one transaction?

0 Likes
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Maybe? If that's a thing? In all 19,000 sales I've never has someone tell me they haven't been able to purchase my items from the shopping basket and other shops items have gone through ok. Now 2 different customers tell me the same thing, within the space of 2 hours of eachother. Something isn't right.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.