Customer didn't get email alert - FYI

My customer never got an email alert that I had messaged her via the Etsy messaging system.  She and I have been talking often and up til the last one, had gotten an alert.  That was 4 days ago.  She is a returning customer and never had this problem in the previous sales years ago.

I finally reached her by skipping the Etsy system and going straight to her personal email.

There is a problem with the Email system, I know others are trying to reach support but haven't been successful, just a heads-up, hopefully Etsy will see this. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5 Replies

Re: Customer didn't get email alert - FYI

I have not been receiving either transaction or message email notices sporadically now for about 6 weeks. This past week I began to not received notices of purchases I had made. I have also seen  quite a few threads on this same subject.

Keep in mind etsy does not act on reports made here in the forum--only thru support and only when they decide there are enough complaints to act.  Personally I doubt this will ever be "fixed" as first they have to acknowledge that there is a problem.

As the old saying goes: Don't hold your breathe!

3 Likes

Thanks, Purple Puppy, I am not even going to complain, deaf ears and all that.  

Just want others to know the system here is broken and not to rely on it.

Hope all's well with you!

1 Like
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

They see everything here. The question is if they do anything about it. I doubt it. 

1 Like

I miss when Etsy forums had a moderator who helped right away.  I miss a lot about old Etsy....

2 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

@CustomPortraitArt me too...I know they watch all the time. They just don't let us know. But post something that isn't allowed, BOOM! They remove it and give the person a warning. That is why I know they are watching all the time. 

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.