Cropping videos in the new listing platform

Just a question and an observation:

Why for hell's sakes do I have to jump through flaming hoops of fire in order to simply crop a video when using the new

listing platform? Geezo-peezo man, I have to provide the last four digits of my bank account, the last four digits of the credit card I

have on billing file, and the last four digits of my federal tax ID. What a load of crap. 

I provided all of those, exactly how they are listed in my user profile and it still kicked me out as incorrect. So I tried again and got the same 

result. I tried a third time, now thoroughly pissed off and got the same result. I bagged it, done, stick a fork in Etsy's procedure and went back to the old listing platform. Anyone else had the same thing happen? And Etsy wonders why sellers don't like the new listing platform. Hmmmm, let me think about it for a minute. ...oh ya...complete waste of my time and way too frustrating to make the most simple of changes. FIX IT ETSY!

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Cropping videos in the new listing platform

You absolutely do not have to give any such details - I think you have been scammed!!!

0 Likes
roaminate
Conversation Maker

Could it be a strange technical error? I don't have to give this info either to crop.

0 Likes
PinkBirdCottage
Conversation Maker

What "listing platform" are you talking about? When editing inside your shop on a listing we are never asked for those things. Are you on a Fake Etsy Website by chance? Did you call support and they asked you to verify your info? Would like to help but not clear about what happened. Is this related to the new listing page? I avoid that one at all costs. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.