Create shipping label issues

have been printing labels all morning without issues, all of a sudden the labels are no longer being processed - is there a glitch?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Create shipping label issues

Try a screen refresh 

0 Likes

Yes, there is a glitch. Has been happening to me on and off for a week. First I switched to Chrome browser and that seemed to work, then another day, this didn't work either. I chatted with support and they acknowledged the problem and they told me they were working on it. The advice I got was to get my labels at the post office in order to meet my deadlines. 

0 Likes

That was bad advice by the chat agent. You can sync your shop with Pirate Ship and print your labels through there for the same price. The only thing you can’t get from Pirate Ship are letter and flats labels. 

0 Likes

I'm getting a glitch where the label purchase is fine then an error message comes up saying '....Hhhmm. Something went wrong. Try refreshing, but if this persists contact support.'

2 Likes
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

This is annoying. I just created 23 labels and it said there was an issue in a red bar at the top of the screen. I waited about 20 seconds, then clicked buy again. The labels were created immediately and then, 30 seconds laters it creates them again. I've paid twice for 23 labels. Now I have to waste a lot of time going in to each duplicate and requesting a refund on it. which will take a long time before I get that refund. What the heck is happening with this place. Got more Gremlins than the film did!!!

1 Like

@SoulStarChakras 

Wow!  So sorry that happened to you.  I need to request a refund for only two labels (same issue as yours) and I thought that was bad!  Were you able to request the refunds?  My refund button has disappeared...never had this happen before.  Head for the hills, the Gremlins are taking over!

0 Likes

ive noticed I have been charged twice for one label. will need to contact them

0 Likes

I have the same problem... So annoying!

1 Like
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Just had that red bar come up at the top again, right after clicking to buy some labels. This time I didn't click buy again. Instead I went to the completed orders page and printed each label individually, which had been purchased but the page didn't. Must be Etsy's new way of satisfying the shareholders by stealing money from loyal sellers.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.