Copying a Sold Listing

Have I gone crazy?  I can no longer copy a "sold" listing, nor renew it.  I sell lots of the same type items and no way to copy them so I can use them as a template for a new, similar item.  All I get is when I go to a sold item is item details and no way to copy or renew it.  This is terrible.  Help!!!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Copying a Sold Listing

You can do it from your listings page, clicking on the sold out filter on the right.

0 Likes
CollectorsFinds2
Conversation Maker

I just renewed an expired listing and a sold one, no problems.

There have been several posts about your issue in the last week or so, an Etsy glitch?

Maybe try the usual, clear cache,  log out then back in ?  Go to the actual order and try from there?

0 Likes
EightMileVintage
Conversation Maker

You're not crazy. There is some stupid test where you can't renew from your orders or your sold items. I'm in it. It just links to a useless preview page with no ability to renew, copy, etc. You'll have to do it from the Listings Manager.

0 Likes

EXACTLY! After talking to several other etsy friends, we also lost the ability to copy/edit SOLD listings which we use when maybe a one-of-a-kind-piece sold, but we need the listing for editing a "similar" piece. Just like these folks told you, etsy customer non-service also went on and on about how editing listings did not change. BUT you no longer have access to " listings tools options" when you go to a SOLD listing. We sent screenshots of the new "pop-up" sold listing AND the original sold listing page before you no longer had access. And it DID change overnite so you're not crazy! Where  else can we complain about this issue? These particular listings are now LOST for us and starting from scratch on each item is not an option! 

0 Likes

@OffTheRezArts 

These particular listings are now LOST for us and starting from scratch on each item is not an option! 

No they aren't.

they are in your listings manager under sold out.

1 Like

I am do it from my listings page and did it today , no problem 

It must be a glitch 

0 Likes

Just use the listing page.  I tested it and it is just as many steps to use the listing page as it is to use the sold order page.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.