Convo 'Send' Button Disappears

I received some questions from a potential customer with the usual big, blue Etsy banner telling me to reply in the next 24 hours.

When I begin to fill in my answers for them, the 'Send' button disappears!  When I take away the text, it returns.

What is going on?

Help

Celeste

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Convo 'Send' Button Disappears

I deleted half of my original note to the customer and the 'Send' button reappeared.  So there's a limit on characters now?

0 Likes
timelapse
Conversation Maker

@SheppardHillDesigns - how much were you able to write? I know some people have reported that the message box had shrunk and they had to lessen the zoom on their computer to read a complete message. Might be related to that.

0 Likes

That's weird. Was there a character count at the bottom of the window? I just tried it (opened an older message). I was able to copy/paste at least 20 lines of text. I didn't get any character count and my 'send' button was still active. Obviously I didn't send the message ... my buyer would have been totally confused.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Yes, there's an easy workaround: Click your CONTROL button and then your DASH (or minus) key to shrink the screen until you see the SEND button appear again. This has been going on for a while now - this workaround from another Etsian has saved my bacon!

1 Like
ExtremeCreation
Conversation Maker

@HorizonCottage 

Oh thank goodness for your response! That helped my issue. I've been having this happen for several days not on my laptop.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.