Contacting a person at Etsy....

Hello Etsy sellers!  Hoping someone can tell me how to contact a person at Etsy.  This is becoming quite the joke these days as the official CONTACT button sends one round and round in a circle that dead ends.

I can't get into my shipping settings and I've looked at every option available.  I would like to update them but no go if you can't find them to update.   And I can't find a way to reach out to someone at Etsy.  So looks like I'm on my own here and could use help from any other seller who has been in  my position.  Help!! 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Contacting a person at Etsy....

If you are using a browser, clear the cache, or use another browser

if you are using the app, try a browser

If that doesn't work

the contact should be - community and help - contact us - keep going until you get to "I still need help - it works for me ... this might bypass your problem

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_sell_manage_listings-contact_selec...

0 Likes

@CrossCreekPokeweed  Shop Manager - Settings - Shipping Settings.  Not sure what you are unable to get into?  Be more specific, and others will try to help here.  We probably know more and are faster than any Etsy support person.

0 Likes

Shop Manager ---> Settings ----> Delivery Settings

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.