Confirming seller info - Cannot click SUBMIT BUTTON!!

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I go to my dashboard and see the yellow message that I have to update my info, clicked continue and see that I have to add

"Owner’s phone number". clicked that,  typed it out and then wanted to submit my info to Etsy... I CANNOT click the button. it becomes grey. 

Everything has been filled in and has been updated no changes have been or needed to be made. 

I contacted support and they mentioned that it was a glitch . 

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?? 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NorthPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Confirming seller info - Cannot click SUBMIT BUTTON!!

Jump to solution

Same here.. just received it an hour ago. The submit button was greyed out so I couldn't update my info. Spoke with Etsy support, and they opened a ticket. Scoured through the forums and finally found a workaround that let me update! 

Go to where you edit your tax info (Finances - Legal and Tax info)

Under "what type of seller are you?" (take a screenshot first so you can re-enter the info exactly as it was) select the opposite choice (if you're an Individual or Sole Proprietor - select Incorporated, or vice versa).

Re-select your correct seller type and re-enter your information, including your phone number.

The submit button should now be available.

Make sure to go back to your dashboard to confirm.

View solution in original post

1 Like
8 Replies
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@LittleBugzCollection  Hi there. Update what info? Your tax info, credit card ? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

"update the seller info" 

I got an email that Etsy needs this to be done within 7 -10 days or shops will be put on vacation mode until everything is updated. 

All my credit and tax info is updated. All it shows is that I have to add a phone number (but a phone number is already added to it) 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Yes, I'm experiencing the exact same problem and figured it was a glitch

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@LittleBugzCollection  You can try requesting a call back from Etsy.

0 Likes
NorthPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same here.. just received it an hour ago. The submit button was greyed out so I couldn't update my info. Spoke with Etsy support, and they opened a ticket. Scoured through the forums and finally found a workaround that let me update! 

Go to where you edit your tax info (Finances - Legal and Tax info)

Under "what type of seller are you?" (take a screenshot first so you can re-enter the info exactly as it was) select the opposite choice (if you're an Individual or Sole Proprietor - select Incorporated, or vice versa).

Re-select your correct seller type and re-enter your information, including your phone number.

The submit button should now be available.

Make sure to go back to your dashboard to confirm.

1 Like

Jump to solution

THANK YOU!! 

It literally worked.  

1 Like

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me.  Once I clicked back to Incorporation, the button was greyed out again.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes its happening to us as well.....I filled out all my info after several failed attempts where it said "we cant complete this transition right now".  On 2/12 I was able to upload a drivers license photo and everything went green and said I was verified.  Today my shop was put on forced vacation mode.  When I went in my shop it said I needed to upload my license, which I did (again) and it said " They will let me know in 2-5 days if thats all they needed.   This is very confusing and of course upsetting as we followed all the requests for info and now we cant sell anything.  

@LittleBugzCollection wrote:

Hi everyone,

I go to my dashboard and see the yellow message that I have to update my info, clicked continue and see that I have to add

"Owner’s phone number". clicked that,  typed it out and then wanted to submit my info to Etsy... I CANNOT click the button. it becomes grey. 

Everything has been filled in and has been updated no changes have been or needed to be made. 

I contacted support and they mentioned that it was a glitch . 

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?? 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.