SignCentiv
Inspiration Seeker

Changing seller type

Hi, Iwas an individual seller based in the UK and took a shop break for a couple of years. I am now opening up my shop again but want to change my seller type from individual to registered business. The problem I am having is that whenever I fill out all my business details on the form page for doing this and click submit, I get an error which is basically the form not accepting my business registration number.

I'm based in Scotland, UK and have a UK registered limited company now. I have tried my usual way of writing this number out 'SCXXXXXX' (with numbers for the X's) and also tried without the SC part as this is particular to Scotland. I've tried putting in a space and tried a dash after the SC and before the numbers and – nothing works.

Is it even possible to change my shop from an individual seller to a business seller? I don't want to change the name of my shop by starting a new one as I have quite a number of great reviews which I will lose if I do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jon Dalrymple

Scotland, UK

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Changing seller type

If you dont get any more useful responses I would suggest contacting Etsy Help itself

0 Likes
SignCentiv
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Changing seller type

Hi, and thanks for your response.

I've been all over the Etsy help pages and can't find a link anywhere to contact Etsy themselves. Do you know of a link that will actually get me through to a human being? All I seem to be seeing are stock answers to hypothetical questions.

Thanks

Jon

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.