Cannot Log In, Security Code Not Received

So I’ve been able to log in no problems since I’ve had my account and it randomly started not sending me the security code.

Changed password, nothing. Checked email - no emails. Tried about everything from resetting phone and wifi to going off wifi and emailing etsy support.

Nothing I found online or youtube has helped its like im literally locked out and idk how to get back in.

I checked my storefront from my instagram page and its still there so I’m assuming I didnt get my account taken away or suspended.

Super frustrating since I cant contact my customers back in regards to orders ongoing right now and have little hope of actually reaching someone from etsy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’ve tried looking up tutorials about my phone also (iphone) settings to see if something might have happened with the new IOS update but nothing has. Especially since I was literally just on etsy and everything was fine and the next minute its not.

ugh

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Cannot Log In, Security Code Not Received

@SweetTeesStudioShop  :  Have you tried logging via a browser? Sometimes it works to delete and reinstall the app.

It sounds like you set up two factor authorization (2FA) and at that time you were offered the opportunity to download a list of back up codes. If you did that, use one of those codes in place of the one that Etsy says they texted to you.

0 Likes

It seems to be working again. I hope you are able to login now.  

0 Likes
ARDesignplace
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same issues right now I cant get into my store only the forum, I didn't download the codes and etsy won't respond to me, I don't know what to do next

0 Likes

This is from over a year ago, so there is no on-going issue,

You have to use one of your backup codes, or log a call with etsy, and wait for them to get back to you, which is often a few days

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.