Can't reply to message from potential buyer- messages not working

A few days ago, I noticed that I could barely read a message that would come in. Instead" To stay protected, stay on Etsy. Never follow links to other sites, and don’t share contact, account, or financial info with anyone in Messages. Learn how to spot spam." was over most of the message. Now I can type a response, but there is no send button so I cannot reply to the message. I have even tried hitting the enter key. Nothing is working.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Can't reply to message from potential buyer- messages not working

Are you using a PC or your phone?  If the latter, try using a PC.  Phone apps are often designed for keeping on top of things on the go, and can be restrictive purely because of the space limitations of a phone screen, especially when important security messages pop up and cover other parts of the screen.  

0 Likes

using a PC, thanks for the thought though

0 Likes
EightMileVintage
Conversation Maker

Try making the page display size smaller. Maybe that will bring the send button back in view.

0 Likes

This is all that works--and BTW @BootifulLabels  I am on a PC--

I had to reduce mine to 70% to both read the  message AND send a reply--and speaking of vision--mine is only 20/60 WITH my glasses--this makes it almost impossible for me. What is Etsy thinking!

It almost makes me want to shout "discrimination against  people with poor vision! (And I never claim discrimination for anything! )

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.