LaCasaMagnifique
Inspiration Seeker

Can't deactivate the Rabatt Codes, no help from Etsy support

Hi,

I am new in the community but on Etsy sellers for four years already. 

Never had such issues, but now it's going to be the end of my Shop as Etsy some how doesn't do anything to help. 

I suddenly can't deactivate my 15% Rabatt Codes that I have activated on the 14 th of March, it was planned to let it over the weekend. 

As I was going to deactivate it ,there was no options for that any more ,no button with " Deactivate " ,nothing!!!! 

I changed browsers, I tried from different devices,  I did all the updates, NOTHING!!! 

Can someone a problem like that ???

Now the Rabatt Codes are out of my control and my customers get 15% discount every order which means ruin to my little store when it will last longer

I contacted Etsy support four times, every time is different KI ,there is no structure in the support, no more answers .

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Can't deactivate the Rabatt Codes, no help from Etsy support

Other sellers have reported this in the past few days and have also reported it to Etsy.

It must be a glitch affecting some but not all as I went and checked when I saw so many sellers posting about it and my deactivation button was there.

1 Like
Bananacustardco
Inspiration Seeker

I have this same issue, I have no deactivate button on any device I have tried. I can create additional codes but I cannot end any I create,

0 Likes

while waiting for it to be resolved you may want to consider editing your prices to compensate 

0 Likes

Hello, I am in the Netherlands, I have the same problem. I cannot deactivate my discount promotions. I've read a lot of sellers about this.

Etsy says it is working on a solution. Until that solution is available, Etsy should warn us not to temporarily set up discount promotions. So that more sellers do not become victims of this problem.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.