Can report a shop but can't report the listing item on the page. When did they remove that link?

Did they take away the report link on a listing on a sellers listings? I can't find it now, just the report button on the main sellers page to report shop. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Can report a shop but can't report the listing item on the page. When did they remove that link?

I looked at one of your listings and the link was right under the photo.   Seems to me that is not where it was before--and no--I did not report you! LOL

0 Likes

Re: Can report a shop but can't report the listing item on the page. When did they remove that link?

Thanks off to look.

0 Likes
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Open the listing, the report button is on the right, way down at the bottom.

0 Likes

@BootifulLabels 

No longer for me-it is right under the photo--which to me is much more prominent.

Perhaps it's a test?

0 Likes

I've seen it moving around to a couple different spots lately.... pretty sure it's another test. 

1 Like

Thanks they moved it. I'm so tired of resellers taking away my work when they know darn well it's not handmade.. But list it as handmade.

2 Likes

Use to be way down now like Purple said it's under pictures.

1 Like
TheHomespunLoft
Conversation Maker

Seems like a test-- I still see the flagging for the listing and the shop where it always has been

0 Likes
nineteen27
Community Maker

yes they moved it under the photo.

instead of at the bottom of the page.

i noticed it yesterday.

i like it better under the image.

they also changed the list and added more stuff.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.