Buying a Shipping Label when I Click on Purchase Shipping Label Button in Order Confirmation Email

For several months the "Purchase Shipping Label" button in the order confirmation email has taken me to a page where I can enter the package size & weight however the "Review" button is greyed out and thus doesn't work.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome (currently Version 106.0.5249.121) on Win 10. 

My solution has been, and continues to be, click the Cancel button on the page where I could enter the package size & weight, which takes me back to the orders list ("Orders & Shipping" page) where I can then check the box for the order that I need to buy a label for, click the Get Shipping Labels button, and then enter the package size & weight and continue with the label purchase. This is Too. Many. Steps!!!

Etsy, PLEASE fix this! 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Buying a Shipping Label when I Click on Purchase Shipping Label Button in Order Confirmation Ema

I do all my shipping labels on Pirateship.com

0 Likes

Re: Buying a Shipping Label when I Click on Purchase Shipping Label Button in Order Confirmation Ema

@DandelionDustVintage That's nice. I use PirateShip when it's cheaper than Etsy. Sometimes it's MUCH cheaper than Etsy. But that's not what this discussion is about. 

0 Likes

Just ignore that link then if it doesn't work and go to your orders page and proceed as you have mentioned. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.