Has anyone else had this problem? Most of my items are 2 ounces when shipped. When a buyer checks out, the form says First Class mail. When I go to buy the label only Ground Advantage (or Priority) is available.

I went to my shipping settings to see if I could possibly fix it there. In the settings First Class and Priority are checked, there is no option for Ground Advantage there either.

I have had a couple of mildly upset customers because they paid for First Class but the package was sent the slower Ground Advantage which from what I can see really is a few days slower. With First Class packages would arrive usually within 3 days. Now they take about a week which is outside of Etsy's estimated delivery time. I have put a note about shipping on my shop announcements but I really don't think anyone actually reads that stuff. Is there a work around for this issue? Thanks for any insight!

Re: Buyer pays for First Class but only Ground Advantage label available to purchase. Is this a bug?

What I learned about Ground Advantage, is that I don't need to purchase insurance from Shipsurance.  I always wanted to have the best coverage in case of broken items.  Insurance is now included.  That amounts to $.80 each package up to 15.99 ounces.  I like that.  It was an extra step that I don't have to do now.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.