Black squares are back

Just when I thought it had been sorted - today there are many black/grey/dark red/brown squares where photos ought to be. Come on Etsy, this has been going on for weeks now, it isn't fair to keep taking the fees for this inadequate service.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes
9 Replies
myartofVariety
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Black squares are back

Same with me

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Black squares are back

@GlassSlippersByJane     @myartofVariety  Just wanted you to know.  I went through your Shops.  Not seeing any blank squares (all photos show) and they're beautiful.  *(Desktop computer, Chrome, Windows 10)

The thing is, Buyers use a variety of browsers, devices.  And we have no way of knowing  what anyone is viewing at any given time.

0 Likes

Oh thank you so much for that, Chillwolf. Cheered me up!

1 Like
Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

@GlassSlippersByJane I do see blank thumbnails in your shop but they aren't black- various shades of grays and browns. I'm on Chrome on a macbook.

1 Like
myartofVariety
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your answer! 

1 Like

My shop is on vacation for now. My photo listing thumbnails currently have no issues. However, I'd like to add an additional problem that I see on my shop concerning thumbnail issues. Not sure if anyone else is seeing the following problem.  It is in the "ABOUT DAZZLINGACCENTS" section (my shop) at the bottom of the home page where sellers can add a video and up to 5 photos. The individual photos are out of position if viewed on an iphone. They look correct when viewed on a laptop or desk top. I've tried to delete the photos and replace them with new photos but the same thing happens. There is no where that I'm aware of to adjust these photos like you are able to do so in editing a listing photo. Any advice?

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@DazzlingAccents   Hi, just now seeing your post.  I don't have any suggestions re: the position of the video photos on the About Page, sorry.  It is odd that it only appears out of order on an iphone but not on a desktop computer (which is what I always use).

Hope someone will jump in about this.  In the meantime, I'll search past Threads.  If I see anything, I'll be back.

0 Likes
ReImagineBrewing
Conversation Maker

My father was seeing this on his phone using safari and chrome in my shop. I was wondering why a best seller hadn't sold in 2+ weeks. It got better and then came back.

0 Likes

Mine are at least a nice shade of dark green. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.