MapleAndGinkgo
Inspiration Seeker

[As Buyer] Can't print full order receipt

I recently placed an order to another shop with 4+ items, and I wanted to print the receipt / save as PDF for my records. (This purchase to another small business here on Etsy is a business expense for my own Etsy shop.)

But when I click the "print order" or "print gift order" options, the print option pops up, but instead of trying to print all the options on the page, it's like my order is contained within an HTML iFrame -- you actually see a little scroll bar for the iFrame being generated for the PDF. Since the list of 4 items takes up the whole height of the iFrame, you never see the total price below, because it is past the height of the hardcoded iFrame. As a result, the price, shop name, and other details don't get generated into the PDF / printout.

Is this a recent bug? I don't recall this happening the last time I printed my purchase orders.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: [As Buyer] Can't print full order receipt

I just did a quick test on printing an order receipt and didn't have any issues. I'm on my laptop using Chrome. Maybe try clearing your cache or printing from a different browser.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.