App stopped sending notifications?

I have android and 2 days ago I noticed I wasn't getting app notifications (still getting emails, but I don't always follow those as closely).  I have the latest app with the blue icon.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled and I'm still not getting notifications.  I also noticed there was an update to the app on Monday, and that coincides with when I stopped getting notifications.  Anyone else having this issue?  I'd hate to be late on responding to a message because I'm not hearing my little chirp every time someone asks something.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: App stopped sending notifications?

I wasn't getting notifications when someone favorites something. 

0 Likes

My android picks & chooses days & time. Sometimes I'll hear the "cha-ching" or the message tone then there are times that I don't hear it. So I just check my email as all updates show up.  Samsung did an update on Sunday but I was still hearing the notifications. Today - crickets even when I had an order... saw that when I checked my email. 

0 Likes

This issue (and many others) all seem to be related to how and when the Etsy Apps synchronize or don't - assuming that an Etsy update didn't break something it sometimes works to log out and then log back in or delete and reinstall the app. These actions appear to force the app to get fresh data. A quick search shows lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications. The consensus is that a seller needs to check their shop at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

0 Likes

Interesting you posted this as mine always usually makes the cha- Ching sound for a sale, but I just noticed that one sneaked in this morning and I didn’t hear the sound on my iPhone...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.