App not working right. My HOME tab and my FAVORITES tab are showing the same thing.

I can’t find my favorites.  I cant get to my list of saved favorited collection.  HELP

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
PromptFH
Inspiration Seeker

Re: App not working right. My HOME tab and my FAVORITES tab are showing the same thing.

Hi, Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart the App: Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues. Try closing the Etsy app completely and then reopening it to see if the favorites page displays correctly.

2. Update the App: Make sure your Etsy app is up-to-date. Older versions of the app can sometimes cause problems. Check for updates in the app store and update the app to the latest version if necessary.

3. Clear Cache and Data: If the issue persists, clearing the cache and data of the Etsy app might help. You can do this through your phone's settings under 'Apps' or 'App Management'. Clearing the cache and data won't delete app settings but might resolve any temporary issues.

4. Contact Etsy Support: If the problem continues, don't hesitate to reach out to Etsy Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional steps or investigate the issue to find a solution.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the issue and ensures that your favorites page displays correctly in the Etsy app. Best of luck! Lauren

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.