Anyone having problems purchasing shipping labels.

I input all necessary information into the shipping label and when I go to click on review I get a red circle with a slash through it.  First time this has happened to me.  Have restarted my computer and re-input the label info 3 times.  I am shipping a padded envelope USPS first class mail  that is 3 oz domestic.  Not complicated and have done it for years......never had this problem.  Help

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Anyone having problems purchasing shipping labels.

There is no more first class packages. A padded envelope goes ground advantage 

0 Likes

Yes thank you it is going Ground Advantage.  The customer purchased two items in one order but for some reason it separated her items into two shipments charging 5.11 ea.  I refunded her the second shipping charge but now cannot figure out how to purchase one label since the two items are linked as one with two shipping labels connected.  Never have seen this before.

0 Likes

I am sure it has something to do with calculated shipping.  I corrected the package sizing and item sizes once I saw it charged her two shipping fees so it thinks I need to ship in two packages even though I don't.  My solution is to purchase shipping label off Etsy site and mark the order complete with tracking info.  Hopefully this doesn't happen again.  

0 Likes

If I am understanding your problem correctly, there would be two red rectangles in the top left of your 'buy a label' form, one for each item. This allows you to ship them separately if you want. To ship them together in one package you need to cancel one of the two labels. It will not allow you to buy a label for the order unless you deal with both labels; either by filling in and using them both or by cancelling one and putting them together on the other. It is easy to miss this feature.

I hope this helps,

Lisa

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.