Am I visible?

I wanted to see if my shop is actually visible?  We have been selling here since 2010 and have NEVER seen such a drop in sales.  

I've seen a couple posts about low sales here in 2024, but a person starts to feel like they are stranded on an island

Helpful input appreciated!

-Tristan 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Am I visible?

Yes, I can see your shop.

1 Like

Yes, Tristan, I understand your shop feels invisible. You have some interesting watches from the 1900's. I've been on Etsy since 2013. Last year was exceptionally slow, but this year is even worse for my shop. Besides all of the stuff Etsy has put on us, I'm thinking with the economy as expensive as it is, people need food and a place to live more than pictures and maybe watches. 

1 Like

Oh yes, food before jewelry of course.

This is a strange downturn regardless.   Happened very abrupt in March for us.

0 Likes

@wierclock  - Yes, your shop is indexed. 
Lower sales could be because of the economy in general or changes made by Etsy.

You might consider reading thru the following:
https://www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/the-ultimate-guide-to-etsy-search/366469415790

Quickly looking in your shop, while on many items you have the manufacturer's name in the title I don't see the word "watch" or even "timepiece" anywhere.
The Goofy watch does not mention the maker, the Disney items never mention Disney. Having the word "vintage" in the title can help especially for those searching here or thru google, etc. They may use the word when searching, others might use "collectible" or "antique". And use all your tags, but they should not be single words. 

0 Likes

Ok, I follow.  Does putting those terms like 'watch' & 'Disney' in the Tags section automatically cover that?  I may have been wrong a long time, lol

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.